InkSaver is a free trial software application from the Printer subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-11-03. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP.
Award-winning InkSaver 2.0 for Windows XP and Windows 2000 allows you to control the amount of ink used by your printer, saving you money by making your inkjet cartridges last longer, up to 400%. It works by simply allowing you to adjust the ink savings slider and print! Behind the scenes, InkSaver’s patent pending technology optimizes your printer data so that you use less ink. The best way to save ink while maintaining print quality. This trial of InkSaver 2.0 allows you to full control the amount of ink used by your inkjet printer, making your ink cartridges last longer. No need to consume pints of ink for a web page print out or a draft of your photo. And with today's latest ink cartrdige replacements coming with half as much ink as they did last year, Inksaver will be the one of the best investments you can make. Inksaver's patent-pending software algorithms, you will optimize printer data so that your printer uses less ink – even when printing at your inkjet’s highest resolution.
Feature Highlights include:
- Simply adjust the ink savings slider and print!
- InkSaver lowers your ink consumption and can extend the life of your ink cartridges by up to 4 times
- Better than Draft Mode
- InkSaver is Easy to Use
- InkSaver works with ALL printer brands including HP®, EPSON®, Canon®, Lexmark® and many more
- An intuitive savings estimator lets you see how much money you can save
- Customize Inksaver to Fit Your Needs
- InkSaver gives you control over your ink without compromising print quality
- Inksaver works with any type of ink or refill kit
- Over the lifetime of a printer, InkSaver can save hundreds of dollars in ink costs
InkSaver (version 2.0) has a file size of 4.12 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 192 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.